Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thursday, October 15: Mistakes Were Made @ Work

I have to staying up a little bit later than I should’ve, I got up to  to the meeting with cited that I was just wanted to rest my brain. I’ve been wanting to do a lot of that lately that’s  for damn sure. Eventually got myself moving and signed into work. It’s 

 he end of the week stuff with various reports always do every week. Especially that MA Work support. That’s a major leak pain in the you know where. That’s a 
 newthing that started  right before Covid in February.. I think it’s around April. Well, I sent an email with the wrong subject line used  from a previous case so I sent a new one out 

 nd hopefully I resend the email soon enough but I never got an indication otherwise.Anyhow, I think my supervisor is a little irritated 
with me. Unfortunately for her I’m all she’s got. We’re still one man short from when my coworker died in March. He didn’t die of Covid I 
 hink he had a heart attack when he was visiting 
 family in Texas but I’ll never know. After work, I did a little more work and finish the report and I I have to copy and paste her version with mine and send it back. I hope I can copy and paste everything at once instead of three 

 at atime for the time etc. it’s the weirdest report it won’t copy and paste everything it’s just absolutely stupid. Anyway, I shared my blood test results with a friend in they were very alarmed by my cholesterol

 reading of 244 and my 117 glucose. They were the ones that were above average or beyond average or below 

 verage. we spent 40 minutes discussing it and meanwhile I was heading out to my 6 PM massage appointment. I have this appointment 

 s payment for pet sitting. It was nice to head out to West Philly and a nice mild evening in mid October. tonight and set up a debate between Biden and trump we have dueling town

 halls. First Biden scheduled one and then just yesterday Trump decided to schedule his Townhall. The both  be preaching to the choir for sure. Trumps already going off the

 rails. He stated that 85% of the people wearing masks will still get Covid.  here’s nothing more uncertain Nana desperate ass hole and that’s what we have here with three weeks left in the election. Speaking of which I gotta go to upper Darby and drop off my ballot. I’m really relieved I got it.

No comments: