Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday, October 17: Hiking at Ridley State Park


After a really good nights sleep, woke up relaxed and had a coffee and some cereal. 
That cereal was so delicious and so was the 

 offee. I couldn’t even believe it. I then got a wonderful haircut completed. If felt good to have my face trimmed in my hair neat and up. I got a shave 20 so I’ve dated slip for

 the upcoming cooler months will have to wear a hat. Any help we decided 

 o head out to Ridley Creek State Park. We did this after we did a few errands at CVS and the 

 drugstore. The cat needed a prescription and so did she. The drive to the park was fine. It’s a big park and it is a nice 25 minute drive to get there. We found a nice trail.  
 There are various ways to get around the trail and one of them is a 4 mile trek. We didn’t do the 4 mile park but we did cover 

 he white and yellow trail in nice big chunks. We met a nice guy who had a map of the park. That was clutch it was a beautiful day out. In fact it was a perfect fall 

 ay to go hiking while the weather was warm enough to not need a winter coat. We stayed  on that path for quite some time. It was very nice. We then got 

 ack to my place is approximately 6 PM. I then traded my Indian surprise for the week. I wanted 

 to use all the fresh vegetables  she gave me. I made it very spicy this time

 in through all my peas and carrots that I had frozen into it. Pat

 later on stop by and sampled some of it and he liked it very much. He generally

 likes my Indian surprise which is cool.

No comments: