Saturday, October 24, 2020

Friday, October 23 Working Setting Up Bedframe & Zoom w/ Friends

All this week I basically blew off the early morning meeting. I just wanted to have 

 reakfast quietly and start work a little early since I got all these damn reports to do it one time. I also did not want to be spazzing out at 3:30 that I don’t have something done. That didn’t work 



 ff several weeks ago when I sent out this funky ass report and I had to recind it. 

 nyhow I worked on the Mawr Support record and does pretty well caught up as I could be except for making
the overall list which doesn’t take that long. She came over and we put the bed together 

 which was a major accomplishment. Pat go to see it for himself and he was impressed. We then went to buy the mattress & boxspring
 at a place called Furniture
Mecca. Well wait an unexpected thing happened on the way to the Mecca. The battery didn’t work 

 ecause the lights were left on. Fortunately Pat was 
 round and was willing to do it so we didn’t have to wait an hour for AAA to show up. That was really cool. We went to the Mecca. While we were there Lynn went  into the place and I joined in a zoom meeting with my old  
friends from elementary school on a zoom meeting it was really fun. We then tried after that we tried a new pizza place which is closer 

has quicker service and the pizza isn’t bad for you so we’re done with  Snap Pizz   🍕 

No comments: