Friday, October 23, 2020

Wednesday, October 21: Its a Still COVID-19


Hi it’s hump day today and more reports for me to work on and complete. MA Support, carfare and weekly reports. We’re still living in a 
COVID-19 world 
 f working at home and socially distancing, masks and living in a bubble where I see three people. Lately I’ve been tuning into TickTock. It’s basically an App that  people do short videos. 

 ots of women on here dancing in being suggestive and stuff it’s kind of strange. It’s definitely for the younger. 
folks. Anyway I decide to do my own TickTock all I did was talk for 30 seconds showing off my apartment that’s about all I did. After that,I just went back to work and worked! I drove to Westchester to 

 y 2nd therapy appointment. We got there in plenty of time cause it straight down West Chester Pike a.k.a. route 3. The appointment was  an hour and a half news pretty

 intense I really like the guy. I got to do a timeline for my homework and return it in the next two weeks.

No comments: