Friday, October 02, 2020

Thursday, October 1: Fall is 4 Reel!


Well I got up and I was very tired but I made it to the meeting. I then worked not so much during the morning because people 
 aren’t turning in the reports and I didn’t get that big gigantic in a support report yet. That report finally came in at around 11 AM today. It would’ve 
 eally helped if 

  came yesterday but I did get reports coming in as the day went on. I then decided 

 hat I would work a little late and get the reports done as soon as I could. Also I 

 orked on MA support until the system just started to go down. My friend came over and hung up a lot 
 f pictures while you’re at work. I then chilled out for the rest of the 

 ay I got to work on my ACA stuff and finish it finally. Trump still cannot Unequivocably denounce

 white supremacy. He’s an asshole. So now we going to fall in the cooler weather. 

 ight now Wisconsin so hotspot for Covid and I’m still working from home till at least the end of December. I really 



 ope I don’t have to go back to the office next year.  The convenience

 of being able to be at home not pay for SEPTA and not be possibly expose or definite 

 enefits. I can also nap for my brakes if I’m really tired which is outstanding

No comments: