Friday, October 02, 2020

Friday, October 2: Trump has COVID-19🧐Jammed w/ Work


Hello boys and girls. The big news at the crack of dawn this morning is that President Trump has the novel coronavirus  It’s also known as COVID- 19. His close associate hope Hicks had it 

Wednesday and Trump still went to a fundraiser with 100 people knowing he had it  Also Joe Biden in Kamala Harris don’t have it and neither does Mike Pence. Just when I couldn’t get more 2020, we have this to add to the dumpster fire inside a crack house in Phoenix and 90° weather. I’m 


 paraphrasing one newscaster on CNN who described the pain in the similar

 kind of manner. on the homefront I had this huge ass 211 name report to finish. I started



 off at number 70. I finished around 4:15 PM. I was so happy! That quickly turned into a shit load of frustration 
because I copied and paste all the emails and well first names were listed and I had to resend it or at least set it up and type out every name individually. I’m going to send it the first thing Monday morning

 when I roll out of bed for my AA meeting. Cause I send it at 7o’clock it’s gong 2 look a little funky. I’m heading into Ardmore on the 103 bus. I’m gonna meet my friend and then we’re gonna have pizza and watch a movie. We’re gonna try not to stay up till 3 AM. We ended up having snap pizza. We actually ate three pizzas and they were good but very salty. we saw a movie with Billy Crystal and Robert to Nero called “analyze that.“

No comments: