Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday, October 31: Holloween! Sean Connery Died


Good morning are you James Bond 007 lovers. I woke up this morning that coffee and cereal and some almost expired soy milk. I got the news 
on social media a.k.a. texting that Sean Connery died.  think he was the coolest of the 007 James Bond. I think most people will agree with me on that if they don’t I’m gonna have to bend  their shoe laces on Tyler shoes. Anyhow today’s the first nice sunny day we’ve had all week.  
Today is the last day of daylight savings time boo!!😔🤬😱 speaking of scary things
Trump has narrowed Biden’s  lead to 8% pointsThere

 are  3 days left in the election. It just shows that we’re leaning towards the

 precipice of the downfall of the great American experiment. I put on my 



 heets for my new bed and my pillowcases and was looking forward to crashing very nicely in the new bed in a real 
bedroom. Well it’s been pretty hard to get motivated writing this blog. Like 
 everything else in the Coronavirus things are changing in one of the changes I just can’t get into it even 
 though I do have time to write it. I just seem

 to want to write it just before I have something important to do. That kind of pushes me in a deadline forces me to write more

No comments: