Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday, October 19: Day in Media Moving Mom


Well after pre-half decent night of sleep I rolled out of bed and ate breakfast. I had to eat fairly quickly because I had to catch the 101 trolley to media and 

 et there by 9 AM. All right I already put in the day off at work. well I didn’t catch the trolley I wanted but I did catch the next one and brought my mail in ballot  with me to drop off in Media

 at the county elections bureau/courthouse. Well I ended up leaving the trolley around 8:50 AM. 
 was able to walk to Providence Road and get to the Holly house condominium 

 n time. Once I was there I saw Dave. We both yelled “freedom.“ Yes we were mocking Trump supporters and their anti-mask BS. Well the movers
are already there and Mike wasn’t there yet. 

  then went with mom to drive up to her and Steve’s house but first I want to vote. I drove around the block once or twice and just pulled over in a corner and ran in 

 nd dropped off the ballot in the box. There was a line for people filling out 

 he ballots in the last minute. I thought you didn’t have to wait in line. The guy

 just said drop it right here. And I voted! It was signed and sealed and  all that good crap that you need to do for a mail in ballot. I 

 elt good that I was able to get my voting on the way now I don’t have to sweat it!! After that food and got out of the way we went to my brothers house and hung out for a 

 hile. We then decided we go to lunch around 11:30 AM. To the places are close he went to spaz house Italian diner. I had myself a personal pizza and that was very good. It was called 

  margarita pizza it was very good. Dave joined us for lunch and it was enjoyable. then came back to my brothers place and it is now 3:07 PM waiting

 for him to call so we can go over to the Riddle Village. Call by 3:15 PM we left for a little village to unpack boxes and put some stuff away. We also got in an order 

an order  from my mom which walls with each of her paintings and photographs 

 ith gout. After that through all the stuff in 
 he trash and then I took her car back to the Holly house condominiums and she still owns it until it sold so she’ll have a permanent parking space for the car. I decided also to get dropped off here somewhere to eat. So I’m getting myself and Lynne pizza slices when she picks me up.. 

No comments: