Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday, October 18: Picking Up Bed Frame and lTic-Tock

Well after staying up past my bedtime looking at funny old TickTock 
 videos I woke up around 9:45 AM and attended a meeting at 10 o’clock. After

 the meeting I felt pretty good but I needed a nap before our hour drive  to Vineland. I did sleep and Pat got home around 2:10pm. Hopefully will get there by 3:15 but I’m not sure. Well it’s at 2:47 PM. The car  didn’t start when 

 e were about to go. Pat thought it might be the battery cables being loose. We opened up the top of the van there’s all kinds of vegetation inside dick under 

 he hood. About 25 minutes later, he tightened up the battery cables and the car did start. It’s now 2:50 PM and we’re just about to leave. Well once we got going there was hardly
 any traffic and we did pretty good time considering that generally Pat drives pretty slow. He actually caught himself doing 70 on  the road. I quickly had to find an in ATM and 

 ortunately there was one about a quarter of a mile away so I was able to withdraw the money to pay the woman $100. Once we got there we saw a dude in a  wheelchair. We found out that the dude got hit by car 

 hile riding a motorcycle. Barb came out and was very friendly and had all the furniture sitting out in the porch. We then took the furniture and stored it in Pat‘s van. They made it very easy for us to get 
 the furniture. We then drove back on route 55 and got home pretty quickly I would say. After

 about an hour we took in the furniture. Pat N went to return the van back to 

 is sisters place. He was very helpful in bringing in all that stuff. She came

 over and we worked on getting my place neat and up and dealing with some

 of the piles. Is it suggested that get the table removed so I don’t have too much 

 urniture. The tables holding my computer and I have now have a desk so 

  can put the computer on the desk. Pat seem to be good with that idea.

 Next thing I have to do just got a mattress and bed spring. We said about meeting

 up the piles in mind living room area. I have a bunch of papers piled on 

 arious services and I don’t know what to do with them so that’s been 

  problem for years now. I was asked if anybody offered to help and I said “no.” Anyhow 

 e started that and then about 10 o’clock I talk to a friend on their phone and that was that


No comments: