Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday, October 12: Columbus Day in LBI 🌧

Well woke up in Ardmore and hung out have some breakfast. I then went to pick up the rental car from Wayne. It’s not the closer. It’s not the closestRent-A-Car place but I got the best deal possible 50 bucks basically. I’ll be able to use my friends insurance it was good.  Even 
although it’s raining we decided press on the trip to Long Beach Island.

 We drove to Holgate and then ventured out and looked at the really rough surf. 



 he surf was really rough with the 
 ind in the rain. It’s quite a sight. It was the nastiest Jay I could’ve picked weatherwise, to go to LBI. It was an interesting trip.
 On the way back we eat at Mayo‘s halfway house which opened about six weeks ago. We were the only customers in so we 
felt very COVID-19 safe. I got a 

 heesesteak hoagie and we chowed down and it was a nice  fill ‘er up’er!! 
 Idrove home in the rain head mostly stopped thanks goodness. It 

 as cool  o see the island. I always like going back there it’s a lot of fun

No comments: