Thursday, October 08, 2020

Thursday, October 8: Reports and Planning HH Items

Well I got up past the meeting day because I really needed to 

 leep in. As it was I did not sleep all that great. I knew I had to do some reports. that’s what I did. Pat came over and we discussed 

 he  ossible cabinets in the kitchen and we agree to a couple things such as carpeting for

 the chair since the wood was being scraped. Also looking for bed and drawer space since this is my pay to buy stuff. hopefully all the 
 pictures that are going to be hung up will be hung up today or tomorrow.  I plugged long at work and hopefully I got enough  one that I an finish off the MA work support and these reverse referrals that’s the primary thing to get done. Then I have to catch up on the weekly reports of cases refer to the urban centers. It’s 6:15 PM and my friends coming over to talk about stuff and hang up some pictures. I just got an email that my test that I took yesterday came back. It’s getting dark outside it’s kind of peaceful in here with the lights off. Let us see what happens next

No comments: