Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday, October 16,: ☔️ Rain Work and Ardmore


Hi! Pat awoke me at 6:30. He wanted to get the old couch out before sunrise so that junkman could pick it up. Fridays is the day for the big stuff to be removed

. We moved it down the steps pretty easily. Before we moved down the statue at the cut off part of it. There was no place to put it and eat it 
served it’s purpose very well. I had it in the other place in Center City. Lariat help me put it together back in 2018. Anyhow, I decided 
 to stay 

 p because I really couldn’t sleep  even though  I was pretty tired. Pat 

 lso helped with moving the boxes out of my place after a very big Amazon day yesterday.

 ot all my supplies. Pat and I had coffee and shot the shit for a little while. That

 was fun. We talked about all manner of things. One of the things was just confirming our trip

 to Vineland to pick up the bedframe the desk and the nightstand. I then 

 ooked at some YouTube videos and logged on my work computer. I had to finish finish off 

 he MA work support list as usual. I got the one list done and then  receive the answers from the previous weeks MA support list. After that, I got a new list with ELECT people. I had to make copies of paystub‘s and make notes on each of the cases. I think there’s about
 40 names. I almost got it done. She came over and put up some photos and we talked and acted all silly it was nice. We’re next headed to Ardmore in order to a set pizza. Before we left, there was a beautiful sunset they manage to catch it was really nice. We’re not gonna watch a movie called “stand and deliver.“ it was very good movie. And the snap pizza was delicious. Meanwhile the heavy rain started again. It’s supposed to clear up tomorrow morning

No comments: