Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday, October 11: Cloudy Day 4 a Paranoid Soy Boy

Well I have to going to bed at A decent hour for a change I woke up fairly easy for the 10:30 M or 10:00 AM zoom meeting. I went to that I listened I shared. Of course I was tired afterwards so I took a nap till 1:30 PM. I then felt kind of tired and mopey so I figured I 
 do some stuff that might make me feel better such as cleaning the kitchen table and scrubbing the sink of all the damn stains. I think I succeed in those endeavors.
I was still feeling

 unmotivated uninspired and not impressed so I tried to look at videos distract me but that wasn’t working so I decided I’d go out. Then I sing a song about the 
 aranoid soy boy. It just popped in my head like other  crazy thoughts. I took my walk around upper Darby and that was a great big help. I got nice and hungry
and I bought some little bit of food and then came home and ate it. I sort of feel like a little more crowded. Thank goofed around fed Pat 



 ome of my Indian surprise and then took a shower. She then pick me up after helping

 me adjust my shower curtain and we talked and stuff. My shower curtain fell down just 

 efore I was leaving. This happened while showering. I moved up the shower curtain up about 6 inches or so. I then left for the night so I could wake up and get pick up the rental car and leave from Ardmore for our Columbus day road trip to Long Beach Island.

No comments: