Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday, October 27: Dr. Appointment & Bed and Boxspring


Hello today was it long interesting day. I first woke up tired and napped until 915. After 915, I got up and started working on the  ELECT reports that I got yesterday 

 ell I’m coming I’m coming  I kept working and then I had to go to a doctors appointment bye 2:30 PM. Well I arrived

 believe it or not on time to this her doctors appoint which was the Wills Eye Hospital to heck on my eyeball. Well 
They made me wait an hour before I was finally seen. I then finally finished and I came out with a clean bill of health which was good. I then got picked up Play my friend at eighth and Walnut 
right in front of the Starbucks. I 
was tempted to go to Starbucks but I didn’t. I had plenty of overpriced coffee that’s not bad for me. Anyway, we stopped at Ardmore  and we hung out for a while got a blanket for the moving of the  attress. I took her car finally got back and I thought I lost my phone and I was running around with a chicken with its head cut off because I thought I would miss a 7:30 close. Furniture Mecca he’s open till 730. Well we we’re driving to the place and then I was told that they were broken into. My friend was worried that we were stuck in a big riot. I had no idea because my phone was out. We went to the place and the guy seemed calm and there wasn’t any signs of rioting near Overbrook high school on Lancaster Avenue. The guy was really cool and he helped Pat tie up the mattresses on top of the car. It  was a completely different story by the time we headed out because 63rd St. was closed at market. We have the wind around Lansdowne Avenue and Hartford Avenue and Baltimore Pike. We were fortunate in Baltimore Pike that somebody moved to bury him or able to wind around upper Darby and we ended up at market Street right near the gas station near my place. Pat fortunately had his ID to Raible to enter the premises. It was really fucked up. I swear there are more barriers this time and then we’re last time in June when the last rioting went on

No comments: