Sunday, October 04, 2020

Sunday, October 4: A trip to Ridley Creek State Parkg

I woke up fairly late because I was up late. I went to 

 y online meeting and then fromthere like a little round and then I went and boughtsome provisions at the grocery store  end. The grocery

 store was an Indian store that I frequent on market Street. Market Street turns 

 n the West Chester Pike exit go west on state route 3. At 4 o’clock my friend 

 ame over and we went to Ridley Creek State Park. That is really a scenic place to go. There are a whole bunch of trails and on the weekend the traffic isn’t so bad on West Chester Pike. It’s in the middle of Delaware County. They took all kinds of pictures. Went past the stables where we went before and found a tinyll trail that was real thin. We didn’t see a lot of people there but in general there were a lot of people there. I didn’t like that too much having to takeoff your mask and put it on & off my mask  consistently.

No comments: