Tuesday, October 13, 2020

October 13: Start of Buzy Week


I woke up late if I needed the sleep. And then realized I had a lot of stuff going on this week. Getting furniture setting up an eye appointment, 
nd now picking up my computer from 

 ork. All that could be happening in one day I don’t know yet. Wow I was at work I’ll try 

 o finish her project because I need to go to the dentist. I jumped on the 

 rain and headed down the 16th near Chestnut Street. I need to get my teeth 

 ack and to get a crown topped off for the root canal I had a couple 

 onths ago. I went through the usual Covid precautions and getting my temperature 
checked. I wore my mask and 

 alked in. The dentist made a couple little adjustments in my partial and he didn’t have to even note 

 novocain me to put a little extra layer on top of my 🦷  root canal 
which was great. It was a nice day as compared to yesterday weatherwise. I picked up 
some drinks and then came back home. The politicized 

 supreme court nomination hearings were held again today. This was the 2nd day of hearings that will go on till Thursday of this week. The result is a 

 foregone  onclusion.   Republicans in the Senate so I’m more important to get this conservative judge
and then work on any kind of coronas bill COVID-19 relief bill. She said a lot of nothing as supreme court justices to be have done since  Robert Bork 
 back in 1987. It’s funny just a Scalia and justice Ginsburg who are both deceased head almost unanimous vote in the Senate. Those days are over with for sure.

No comments: