Monday, October 05, 2020

Monday, October 5: E-Mail Dumpster Fire, Trump’s an Ass & Fix Partial


Well, I didn’t go to bed nearly on time in well I got up at 8:45 looked at my phone and saw that there was a complete dumpster fire going on about the email I sent earlier
 in 
 the day. I was told to mediately recall the message. The only



 problem is I sent it in at 7:45 this morning. I also found out that I could just download my own  outlook and not have outlook on the cloud. Outlook on the
 cloud does not have the ability to recall messages so, I downloaded the Outlook. It took a little while  ut I did recall the message. That was a little 
  it of a stunning way to start the week. That’s for sure. Hi plotting along and got some work done but not a whole lot.  ey
Ben took the Market Frankford line to drop off my broken

 partial. I told them I wanted to pick up the partial at the lab to save days. I’ll be toothless 
 for a week. Anyhow 
 t was a nice day out and it was interesting walking to Center City. I used to do this all the time a year ago but things 
completely changed as one might guess
with COVID-19. Things are gonna get much better with it when the regular flu and the Covid come in and people
start staying inside due to the cooler weather.

 Well I got the Ardmore smoothly and then after we hung 

 ut for a bit we went out and walked around the neighborhood. We went to South Ardmore which

 is a cool little spot. We found a really nice mechanic who’s been in his location

 for 47 years. The one dude graduated from lower Merion in 1962. I told him I graduate in 1981. It was a fun 

 exchange. I think came home ate some leftovers and getting ready to go to bed 

 eal soon. It was a tiring day but I got through it. Hopefully tomorrow be a 

 ittle less spastic. I do have a couple reverse referrals to doing to turn in that one report or two reports.  Trump is so irresponsible. He leaves the hospital today around 6 PM and takes off his mask in front of the cameras for a photo op he’s going to make about how “strong“ he is  THIS after he took    a joyride yesterday

 to wave to his fans when he was still really contagious, e still not taking the virus seriously because that 

 ill hurt his election chances. He’ll always be Trump NO matter what!!



No comments: