Friday, October 30, 2020

Wednesday, October 28: A Day a Blockade

Well after yesterday’s running around getting a mattress, I 

 oke up tired and wanted to relax. I first took time to get ready for work. 

 t’s a cloudy day and it’s supposed to rain ☔️ for the next 2 days. I was supposed to take a 

 alk outside so I didn’t got a few more Pepsi‘s from the gas station. I don’t that I just worked

 away on my various end of month reports. I did however get 

  package from Amazon today it was a box of cereal and one other thing I can’t remember. 

almost forgot one major thing I had her car parked in the municipal
 parking lot. I’d move the car in the morning unfortunately there is no ticket issued because I put 12 hours in the meter but used up  more than  2 hours so I was very fortunate
there. I moved it to the lot and then walk back to my place. There’s going to be another curfew in 
 Philly and they are going to 

 block off upper Darby again today so I have to work that out for the next couple of days.

No comments: