Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday, October 24: Hanging Out Then Ridley Creek State Park

Well it’s Saturday. It’s a overcast day but it’s not supposed to rain today. I spent the first day 

 n Ardmore without Sophie the cat it was unfortunately put to sleep because she got cancer. I had breakfast


 and delicious
Chamaeleon concentrate coffee. We then decided we would go to Ridley., Creek 

 State Park and then go to Riddle Village where my mom is now living since last 

 onday. For we got to Ridley Creek State Park it was already starting to get dark due to 

 eading into the fall or winter. We went by this mansion and it was really cool 

 o we roamed around in there and I took a lot of pictures there. We saw some people getting married. We also saw somebody taking photograph of this couple doing push-ups and sit ups next to each other. I guess it was their engagement picture I don’t know. After we left the park we went to city tried to go to a CVS to get some toilet paper to bring to the riddle village. Well the CVS was a pain in the ass CVS to get into because it’s dark and the parking lot is confusing as crap so it’s 7 o’clock and we finally got to the CVS and  we next went to Riddle Village to drop off the toilet paper. Going to CVS was a real pain in the ass. I mean it was hard to find a parking lot. The sun is already set up been cut me a bit stressed out. You got me so stressed out that when I finally dropped off the toilet paper that I was a little sweet it out. My shoulder really really hurt when Lynn started to work. And I was reduced to tears it hurts so bad. I took some Ibuprofen and that really did help matters that’s for sure. Hi then blocked out and stayed at home and that was good for me.

No comments: