Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday, October 25: Cloudy Sunday

Well I first got up really early and get something to drink then looked at YouTube video. I did notice that Pat was getting up early to let the dog out and walk around. I can hear that dogs hooves anywhere. I’ve been went back to sleep and went to my morning meeting. That was at 10 o’clock. Of course after that, I was really tired and took a short nap. I then talked to Donna and Lynn for a moment. Pat came over and clean the floor and hammered the little thing when you enter the kitchen. We talked A little bit and he said he didn’t really wanna use his car to carry the bed cause little scratches paint. If we used Lynn‘s car he would be a lot more available. I was relieved to find out that Lynn  is postponing her surgery till March 2021. That’s kind of relief because I’m going to visit Alice in early December.  Anyhow we left to go to Ardmore to take the walk and then it started raining. It’s now 6:17 PM and the rain has mostly stopped which is good but we’re gonna bring umbrellas. It’s also pretty chilly. It’s really starting to feel like November now.

No comments: