Saturday, October 31, 2020

Friday, October 30: Work and Ardmore


After going back to bed pretty early I woke up and slept in. It felt really good. It was cloudy today but not nasty rain like it was yesterday   continue to be at home slice and will try to deliver the 





 oods as much as I can. Election day is for short days away. It’s anyone’s guess what will happen. Trump is
still running around at his rallies screaming and 

 ancing around the village people Obama is out campaigning for Biden. Soon this will be over and we can only hope that it comes out the way it needs to happen. Well I worked away and got most 
of what I got wanted to get done done. The only thing I couldn’t figure out is how to put these documents in the imaging through the 
computer. I’ll have to figure that out at some point Monday. Gee-whiz
daylight savings time ends Saturday night into Sunday oh boy. I went

 to Ardmore and we got free pizza from Jules pizza because they’re about to close their pizzas pretty 

 ood too and not as bad for you with some pizza. Watched a movie called rabbit fence which was 

 ompelling to put it mildly. It takes place in Australia where they used to take aborigine children until 1970 and tournament to Maten 

 ry to breathe their existence out by merging it with white culture. The time period was in the 30s and 40s. Racial purity was a thing back then

No comments: