Saturday, October 03, 2020

Saturday, October 3: One Month to Election Day in Ardmore


I woke up to a beautiful sunny Fall day in October. The fiscal year ends on the 31st and 2020 has really thrown some surprises. It’s onlyOctober 3 and we already had an October surprise with 

 rump and various Republicans such as Chris Christie Tom Tillis and Ron Johnson all getting COVID-19. Democrats want to delay the confirmation of amy Barrett to the

 Supreme Court. We’re gonna head to Valley Forge it’s now 3:30 PM. It’s at 3:49 PM we are at Valley Forge  and stopped at a Wawa. Fortunately

 I saw that because we didn’t have any snacks or drinks. It’s beautiful outside today. Well we are going to go to the Schuylkill River trail
but it seem to be too far away in the directions a gentleman gave us was too hard to understand very obtuse. We found this trail called “Chapel Trail.” It was a  tiny little trail. We first saw a bunch of houses there was four 

 f them all boarded up but had modern electric systems put in. I don’t know what their plans are there. We also saw an old train station that
said Valley Forge Park on it. It was really 
cool. We kept hiking and turned around right at about 5:35 PM. We got back before it was pitch dark. There was a stop at the Whole Foods Market me to get 

 arious food items. I waited in the car. It’s 7 PM right now. Well I went back and got a couple 
 more coffee’s. I’m out of the big bottles of concentrate 

 ome bro so that’s good. I’m sure I’m gonna go to Whole Foods tomorrow 
and get some of that stuff. I’m gonna be really low on the cash but my 

 upboard is not bare  I’ve I’ve got easily enough to get me to Friday. It’s interesting having a full cupboard it’s different for me that’s for sure.

No comments: