Thursday, October 22, 2020

Tuesday, October 20: Back to Work

Hi. It was time to go back to work on a shortened work week again. 

 his time it was because I was helping my mom with moving situation.. I had 
whole bunch of reports to do and I had a short in time to do them. Pat stopped by and we talked a little bit. I told him the refrigerator lightbulb was out 
 and he took a look at the lightbulb and he said he would get a new lightbulb for it. CNN reporter and New Yorker magazine staffer Jeffrey Toobin was caught masturbating while he was
 on a zoom call with New York or staffers. He was let go of the New 
Yorker and suspended from CNN  where he would had editorials about legal issues. Poor man has

 a stellar career and does something boneheaded like that. Back to my business I got myself a 

 elivery of the cold brew coffee‘s and some other foods like yogurt today. That was nice. I had my online 

 eeting today and that went pretty well. I also removed Pat’s  antique desk and replace it with the desk I bought last weekend. I moved most of it myself and put back my computer up. It felt good to get that done.

No comments: