Sunday, October 11, 2020

Saturday, October 10: Ardmore and Manayunk Trail

That’s your usual, I woke up in the main line in Ardmore Pennsylvania. I first 

 ot up around 10 then went back to sleep then had some coffee and cereal. There’s a lot of talking and discussion and then we went to the manayunk Trail which was 

 fun. I always like going there the weather was perfect it was warm but a cool breeze that over took which was really nice. It was pretty 
crowded but the people didn’t bother me like they 

 ave during this COVID-19 existence that we’re struggling through

. I don’t want home made some my Indian surprise. Unfortunately

 didn’t have nearly enough vegetables so it’s all too much rice 

 ut I’m gonna eat it anyway as I do. I became very tired and washed 

 ut and after talking on the phone, I just cited that I would 

 o to bed at a decent hour. I’ve worn out all my YouTube‘s and all of it was kind of boring to me. Well boys and girls looks like we’re gonna be living a Covid lifestyle till I retire in December 31, 2021. Then hopefully in February 2021 I will get all my money and be able to live a normal mask free lifestyle y

No comments: