Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday, July 15: FUBAR While Working


Another day of working at home under the COVID-19 pandemic. I went to my second meeting in a row and I’m feeling in a way better because
 I’m starting to feel feelings and I’m really tired of working. On the other hand and kiss me focused on 

 ccupied which is a good thing. The computer acted slow so during lunch I helped Pat with Taxes which

 was satisfying. I forgot to check out for lunch and then committed a fairly hefty blunder

 at work sending out the wrong thing to various offices. I feel like I’m juggling a bunch of things at once. I feel now the median personal crisis has ended and

 I’m tired yet I’m still up and it’s 11 AM p.m. at night. I read the most

 depressing thing I think I’ve ever read on the Internet. I was just going through Twitter and this woman recounted the day she found her husband hanging. Then I went on her blog and that was really intense and depressing. The book arrived called “man who can’t love I started reading it and then I read about the woman who found her husband hanging I think it’s time for me to go to bed now it’s been a long day.

No comments: