Sunday, July 19, 2020

Saturday, July 18: A Day @ Home Working & Straightening Bedroom.



This weekend of heat started with me staying at home 3/4 of the day/all day. My friend is coming to clean the place and in the meantime I tried to update my blog post from the last few 

 ays. I just haven’t been in the mood to really blogging deal with finding all my pictures and videos etc. I was feeling pretty lazy. I didn’t know I had I had a tight deadline coming up to work Monday which was on 

 y mind. My friend came over around 1 PM. We talked for a bit and then she asked me Why I hadn’t done

 anything to my bedroom since you last came here two weeks ago when I first had the place all 

 prawled out with my bed on time and everything on the floor. But she got me motivated and I finally started packing things and put things
 in the dirty clothes and putting stuff in boxes I didn’t need any 

 onger etc. etc. it was nice to make progress. It’s also nice to have central air which made it a lot more tolerable

 to run around and try to sort through all my clothes. I know no idea had some damn clothes and half of them I don’t even wear ever whatever reason out of sight out of mind I suppose. It’s not good to get that room straightened out finally. 

 ell later on we drove to West philly to take a look at her old place that was boarded up by the landlord. I  fortunately got a decent picture then we drove down to 
 ew Jersey where she lives in Sicklerville. It was a jolly old time. It’s very dark in that place just seems dark lack of lamp lighting. After we left Sicklerville we stopped over at the Kabobish or some Indian takeout. I bought four bowls and Pat got one bowl of something. Both of them are vegetarian delight 

No comments: