Sunday, July 26, 2020

Saturday, July 25: Singer Songwriters R the Best People in the World


Well I got up and it was a good thing. After I got up I had breakfast and coffee. I didn’t have to do a good for her and it was quite  the relief. There’s 
another hot day in July which  s pretty common in these parts. We’re still living in a COVID-19 world and we probably  will for at least the next year at the rate things are going. 

  was invited to go to yoga at Drexel field. It was Bikram combine with other yoga. Fortunately the sun wasn’t out so wasn’t boiling hot but it was pretty warm. Is the first time I’ve done 
yoga in about a month. It was pretty good.
After that, I drove through West Philly and got pictures of murals horses and other interesting sites. After we did the yoga it was time to head  To the laundromat and get my 2 full bags 



 f laundry that I left at that U do we do laundromat. I quickly stopped in the CVS & 
got a couple things and then from there I picked up my laundry which

 was about $35. It was good to pick those up. Since I finally have to deal with where to put all my clothes. I can’t believe all the clothes I have and I don’t wear half of them. It’s just bizarre.

No comments: