Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wednesday, July 22: Work! A Trip to Lansdale and the Roosevelt Boulevard


When I woke up this morning and went to my Sunrise zoom meeting. I enjoyed it people have a lot of decent decent things to say. I  had my cold brew coffee in my cereal as usual. I went 

 o work and started working on the end of the month stuff and then I got a new report. I 

 inished up an old report that was 2 weeks old. Anyhow I didn’t get any trouble which was always a relief. Any day and I don’t get in trouble for something is always a decent day. was 

thinking about the errands  that we were going to be running today. Pat came home timely and we went in his car. I managed to load up  Larry‘s $500 painting 

 ith a nice towel that I got back when I went to the laundromat. I didn’t really like the towel so

 came in really handy because it was heavy and very large and covered up the whole

 thing very nicely. I had to verify things for Larry. I got in the car along with the

 gifts that I’m supposed to give for his friend Sue in a rehab place near 

 oosevelt Boulevard. That was the second  leg  of our trip. Well it was raining

 when we got started fortunately it wasn’t too hard. We went via West Chester Pike out

 to the blue room and we took the blue route north to Plymouth Road and then winding winding our way around because 

 e had wanted to avoid the overpriced turnpike fees. They are charging



 more for non-easy pass drivers. Soon they’ll be a 45% increase for non-easy 

 ass customers. The toll booths have no human beings they will scan your license plates 
 send you a bill. Anyhow, we made pretty good time and avoid most of the traffic except in upper Darby. due to the GPS it was easy to find the guys house we went to his place in Lansdale door was open and I just
 slipped it in very easily. After that we were hungry. I used Siri to find it takeout Indian place. It was a quarter mile away from where we dropped off her photo we ordered and Patti most of his  food I only 
 ate a little bit but it looked pretty good. As we 

 ere driving away with our food, we saw the deer running free across the street. I got a good

 video of the deer. It was really cool I never seen deer up that close in action. 

  was glad I was able to capture it. We then meander down 309 to Route 73 to the 

 oosevelt Boulevard. They are we went to the rehab place I dropped 

 ff the card and the candy and they were very nice. The place smelled very nice like patchouly 

 r dried flowers. We then cruise down the road that Boulevard and headed home. 

 he trip went very smoothly and I’m glad I’m done. It went really smoothly and that was a very 

 ood thing. No problems with the car no problems with dropping

 stuff off. Plus we got to see some deer which is really cool

No comments: