Thursday, July 02, 2020

Thursday, July 2: Last Day of Work THIS Week


Well again I attempted to get up extra early and didn’t succeed but at least I got up before 8:00 AM which was good. I decided that I would get going after I eat cereal. I didn’t have 

 ny coffee until later on. Pat Cass just checking and it cleared the same day overnight but fortunately I was paid early because of the holiday. Pat was still sleeping so I took SEPTA 

 p to West Philadelphia via the 64 bus in the El. They didn’t make a huge mess but I knew today was the deadline day for the Wii we pads. After I took care of them I did finally find

 the portable greenhouse is that she had talked about at our neighbors house. It wasn’t the NEXT door neighbor it 
as a neighbor two doors down which I had no idea. I didn’t really ask which was a 

 roblem. I took care of that and headed back to work and reports came in a little bit but nothing like yesterday. I didn’t hear from my supervisor. I found out later she left early and she’s not gonna be at work on Monday. 

 ’m not gonna be at work on Monday either because I have wills eye appointment that has been rescheduled 
twice. The last time we tried to schedule it my friend went in the hospital. Well lo and behold my supervisor was checking her email and her hone and saw that I took off Monday and picking 

 wo hours off on Wednesday for doctors appointments. After work I went down to five below and got the wee  wee pads then I decided I could get COVID-19 style massage. Well the woman had a mask

 and one of those safety shields in front of her face is a good massage otherwise. Anyhow the long day and it’s  starting to get  later in the day. I have to first carry all my food all the way home

 because I  Want to lug it around to West Philly for my feeding the dogs. Yes, the dog job does start wearing me out. 
got till July 9 so another week. Yeah I just realize it
is not rained since I started PetSitting a week ago. I assume it will rain this week with the humidity and the heat I just don’t know exactly when exactly. I am the 

biggestHomeslice there ever was. We had three days in a row of record new 

 ases of COVID-19. And Trump still going to hold a rally in South Dakota  & their compliant Republican governor is going to allow them to go to Mount Rushmore without
social distancing 

 r masks oh my God the lemmings will follow him everywhere!!🤮  The stupidity is going to kill us all goddamnit.

No comments: