Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday, July 12: Road Trip and Movin in Da Heat


I woke up this morning with my tooth hurting around 7 AM so I decided what the hell I’ll eat breakfast take my Motrin replacement and then go back to sleep. Before I went to sleep, I went 

 n Facebook and latched on to a friend of a friend I found out was really right-wing and questions vaccines.. I read 

 and listen to a load right wing talking points. I was in a bad mood and had a teeth toothache so I indulged Man I did go back to sleep I woke up again at 10 AM and decided I 

 anted to sleep more. Next thing you know it Pat came by at 12:38 PM and was ready to head down and hit the road towards Bridgeton. He talked about how nosy the neighbors are which 

 s true. I woke up this morning with my tooth hurting around 7 AM so I decided what the hell I’ll eat breakfast,  take my Motrin replacement and then go back to sleep.

 Man did I go back to sleep I woke up again at 10 AM and decided I wanted to sleep more. Next thing I knew it Pat came by at 12:38 PM and was ready to head down

 and hit the road towards Bridgeton. He talked about how nosy the neighbors are which is true.  We got to Bridgeton and the house we went to they own two goats along with her 3 dogs. 

 e got to pet the goats and saw the  fenced in area  for the goats that John built. It’s pretty warm

 out here I must say.  One of the neighbors has a bunch of cows that we took a look at and the other neighbor has 

 ll kinds of animals. They’ve been at their place for over 10 years. Hard to believe.  Densie and I went back to Maggie’s

 place to start loading in the small items in her car. Maggie wasn’t there she was with the kids at some water sports

 park.  We first loaded up the small stuff to fit into Densie‘s car and then kept 

 oing it for a while. Pat and Jon showed up at the van we’re on 

 ble to get the back lock to open so everything had to be slept in through 

 he side. We took out the shelving that was built into the truck and loaded in

 things like a box spring and mattress etc. Once we load it up we headed to Ferguson

 Court. That’s the new senior place where she’s moving to. It’s a nice

 unassuming little development. They’re all regular looking houses not funky

 high-rises or anything like that. We loaded up a bunch of stuff

 in the house one of the things with the frame for the bed and they’re barely fit 

 n the space provided but it fit by about a quarter of an inch that was 

 uite a relief. We also didn’t have to move the bedframe from Maggie’s place because

 it was going to be very hard to take apart if and we had to carry the whole thing down but we didn’t thank God for that. Well we moved all the stuff to the Ferguson court. It’s a nice little bedroom community. The rental office is right there about a half block away. It seems like a nice place it’s not a high-rise. It’s a studio or whatever they call it nowadays. It was very clean inside the front porch area needs a scrubbing but it’s not horrible at all. It’s nice she doesn’t have to live in a high-rise she’s close to the ground and it seems safe there. It’s right across from the wealthy area of Union Lake so has some safety to it.

No comments: