Saturday, July 11, 2020

Friday, July 10: Working Indoors on a Miserable, rainy day


Today for the first time I did not have to go out to West Philly first before work and walk some dogs. That was kind of early I did however have a very rude surprise this morning 
 due to the fact that someone made an unscheduled visit left something off. The visit wasn’t that bad but what happened afterwards was not real cool considering where
 I live. Anyway after that adventure I just 

 ropped off headed on back to work because that’s what I do I am home 



 lice living day after day. I worked on this database. No it’s not really database



 that’s with the fancy hip computer people use. This is merely an Excel file that I used to organize list by. I 

 idn’t go out at all today. I was thinking of going to Mike’s to work but it was so gross that I said forget that noise

 I will simply just stay home. I was thinking of going out to take out but the rain

 so Helen stopped so I just stayed in and to make pasta watch YouTube videos at  Home. 

 h yes of course Trump pardon Roger stone is crooked friend who’s been a crook since Nixon 

 dministration. So he got pardoned do you want to put people in jail for 10 years for pulling down

 statues. He’s such a dick. It’s unbelievable. On this blog is somebody

 making fun of street heterosexual people and then there’s somebody blaming the communist 
 ayor of New York City for the violence that happened several weeks ago. They also created a black lives matter painting in front of the Trump Tower and that’s

 talking about trolling that’s better double duty as you can get to get the trumps mind and shit

No comments: