Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday July 20: Work N. Heat w/Conspiracy Nuts


Oh vey well I woke up this morning and when I went downstairs to get something with Pat this morning I stepped in some throw up at 
he dog. Later on it made it slower for me to go outside because I didn’t know where I put my sneakers but I left them in the kitchen it 
 so they could dry out. Well I went to the online meeting and then got immediately started to work because I had to turn in one report about
 car fare and then try to turn in this other report. When I turned it the first one in and she didn’t need all the information just needed 
the people that are 

 ctually referred not the people that were discussed. The computer acting up as usual and

 it was a bit frustrating today but I didn’t pay it no mind 

 nd I didn’t get yelled at so that was good good.Eventually finished work

 when the system just wouldn’t work anymore. I took a 

 ap and then got picked up and with the Ardmore. We took a walk and then I picked up some valuable cargo of candy for Larry for me to deliver tomorrow along with his painting.  The candy was waiting

 and it was a good walk overall I hadn’t taken a long walk in a while. I haven’t done much of anything in a while except well eat in meeting up my room a little

 bit to make it not a pile of stuff. That was a great accomplishment of the weekend. We’re still wearing mask and still the rate of infection keeps going up all over the country. Trump 
finally wore a mask and said it was patriotic you wear one. The 

 epublicans/conspiracy theory party is going strong with a conspiracy theory speak  The candy was waiting and it was a good 
 alk overall I hadn’t taken a long walk in a while. I haven’t done much of anything in a while except well eat and neat and up my room a little bit to make it not a pile of stuff. That was a great
 accomplishment of the weekend. We’re still 

 earing mask and still the rate of infection keeps going up all over the country. Trump finally wore a mask and said it was patriotic you wear one. The Republican/conspiracy theory party is going strong with a conspiracy  

theories. Well one of them is when you get the vaccine for Covid they’re going to stick a chip in you, that COVID-19 is no worse than the flu. The government using it to control us, etc. etc. etc. it’s really exhausting. 

 ohn Oliver even did a whole segment on conspiracy theories. I’ve got a worn out I’m just gonna take a break from trying to question their their thoughts. It’s not gonna change anybody’s mind that’s for sure

No comments: