Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday, July 13: Frustration w/ USPS, Spreadsheets and Toothache


Good day boys and girls. It’s Monday the 13th not Friday the 13th. I woke up late so I could be rested from the moving we did yesterday. I got up got some coffee my cereal and loaded up my small 
computer to get

 ready for work. I then find out from the post office they supposedly came by at 10:35 and I told him to keep the packages at the post office. They did deliver two packages for PATRICK but not
 for me. So I tried calling but Kevin the supervisor

 

 ouldn’t answer and I tried calling the 800 number. Well I gave that up after going to the website making a complaint. Meanwhile I was frustrated at work trying

 to get stuff to respond but it was extra slow today. Outlook went down twice I had to restart the computer twice so it’s been a bit of a frustrating day you know trying to get  through. Patrick came home and doing my afternoon break I went down to the

 post office since it only takes five minutes to drive there compared to 15 minutes each way. I went up to pick up the package and the next thing I knew it the package was damaged and moist on the corner. Picked it up and I found out that the laundry to the dish detergent the seventh generation dish detergent emptied out all over the contents inside the box. I cleaned up everything in the box and went to the Amazon website and they led me to a phone call. According to his records the entire order was undeliverable. I just asked for my one thing back. I technically could’ve cheated but I didn’t want to. So the seventh generation is coming in the mail and it’s now 4:07 PM waiting for my Outlook to come back up.

No comments: