Sunday, July 05, 2020

Saturday, July 4: Hot Routine Walk Dogs πŸ• & Drink Coffee ☕️


Well I am well kind of early and decided to eat breakfast and get prepared while waiting for Pat to do his long morning routine. Well I got myself  ready quickly
and we drove towards West Philly and he drop me off. He was going to work to finish this painting job. It’s been a difficult painting job but he he did it. He used five- year-old pain which is causing him problems
but I know he’ll persevere. Anyhow when I go up to the house I realized I forgot my headphones. One optimistic thing is at least that’s one less thing to get tangled in my mask. Anyhow we talked made a little bit of a mess on 

 he floor and so I decided I feed him a little bit less so wet food because that makes him poop wildly. I only had to replace one we we pad so that was cool. I first walked him then I did the cleanup. I was afraid 

 he poop while waiting for me. I said I would walk him instead of 

 ust letting them in the backyard they seem to like that better. Left I took care of them  I said to go to the coffee shop formally called 
Earth Cup which is now called Knockbox CafΓ©. I took a picture because I knew I’d forget the name of the place. You’re can go 
 inside and there was nobody in line so I went right inside. The barista’s are very nice and it was a piece of being social which is different. Of course everyone had masks which is the responsible thing to do. Anyhow, I 

 had my coffee and sit around the coffee shop for a while. I did some recording some blogging etc. Meanwhile, Trump was sowing  racial discord and all that horseshit as per usual  It was allowing 

 ireworks up and mouth mount Rushmore which is the first time that’s been
not allowed in a decade. There’s been some protests and no social

 distancing of course. My next went down to the U do we do diner 43rd and Locust. 

  stop first at CVS to get a couple provisions and get some money out because the laundromat 

 nly takes cash well my laundry is a total of $30 a hard price is because of the blanket I included in the pile of laundry. So once I got my laundry I decided not to take Uber because it was going to be $16 Or $17. And just to get a ride from 43rd and Locust to 46th and market that was gonna be $11 so I said ass crew that I can buy more food with that money. I came home and put my stuff away and chow down on some pasta. I then took about an hour and a half nap and then I saw Pat go off towards this to his sisters house and I eventually woke back up around 4:15 PM

No comments: