Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday July 26: HOT!! A Walk in Ridley Park


I woke up this morning and I started to watch some dumb YouTube videos. I had my coffee and cereal. I was asked to go to Ridley StatePark  in ridley township 
 Pennsylvania. I figured it was a good idea to get outside and get some exercise. The feeling of being cooped up is still strong even after this time. 
stores are open now and you can get takeout at a lot of 

 laces but it’s still not the same. Anyhow Ridley Park was really really nice. Fortunately the sun wasn’t blazing at that time since it was before 12 noon. I 
got some nice pictures saw some funky looking creatures. I almost lost

 my mouse but found it on the way back fortunately. I had a little extra cash so I hit up the Walmart and got some wranglers that fit very well. Also went to the Old Navy which was on the way and that worked out. I 

 ot four pairs of pants so I can throw out the ones with all the stains on them. Anyhow, while I was on my Erin Waze I went to the Whole Foods and got some produce. Because I can’t really order produce online without 

 pending a shitload of money on delivery charges and what not. I’ve noticed that whole foods is very careful about the masking and  they have someone outside giving a hand sanitizer and cleaning off their shopping carts. I 



 ame back with the goods that I needed to get by. Now I have some fresh perishables.  That’s new to me and it’s pretty good. Anyhow, I watch some
YouTube videos read this book called Men Who Can’t  Love and watch the whole Eagles football 

 ames from 2003 2016. Not the whole games obviously just some highlights it was 

 nteresting. It was nice to get some things done. I know  that finding 
 usbands is harder now but there’s nothing I can do about that. I think most people found their husbands. Naturalize living up to its reputation for 

 eing a warm month. Tomorrow I have a root canal and my first Skype meeting at work. They’re gonna be held every Monday at 10 o’clock. I got to make 
sure I don’t forget

 about it. You have to ask I have to actually start the participation process. It’s not different than just a phone call. Surgically sink so I 
 got three pairs of blue 

 eans six yogurts Tamara goes grapes and a few other doodads.  it’s amazing to kind of seeing UC at Walmart. It’s always crowded

 but at least the line didn’t last forever. Lots a little kids running around and 

 eople want to have a little kids running around. Anyhow another week and has passed

No comments: