Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday, June 17: A Funky Work Day



I Woke up this morning and decided I would go to my online meeting. That was good I’ve been thinking about my job and being overwhelmed because I made massive faux pas since my computer is working
 like donkey dong. Anyway, I got the printer
to stop printing forever and ever which is a relief. I then sent an apology email to four districts for sending the wrong information and then I went ahead and  sent the right information.  Woke up this morning and decided 
would go to my online meeting. That was good I’ve been thinking about my job and being overwhelmed
 because I made massive faux pas since my computer is working like donkey dong. Anyway, I got the printer to stop printing forever and ever which is a relief. I then sent an apology email to 4 districts for sending the wrong  nformation and then I went ahead and sent the right information.I asked 

 erformed my routine work duties and talk to Pat for a little while. Today’s the last of the seasonably ]warm days. We’re going to have four days of 90° weather starting tomorrow. Anyhow, I sloged through trying

 to get my car fare list fixed up. I need to get that done and also give them the daily report by noon

 Monday. I may have to sneak in some time off the books but I don’t know if I can do 

 hat. I then want to Ardmore for the first time in a while. We watched Hell on Wheels 

 hich is a 
 etflix series that was premiered in 2016. I listen to a lot I eat a lot of pizza at the yummy Pizza place nearby in Bryn Mawr. I then got dropped off at home around 11:30 drink some liquids and crashed. This is the time of my life that changes all around some of it forth some of it not.

No comments: