Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Tuesday, July 14: 🦷 Ache, Computer Issues and Food Shopping


Well boys and girls it’s back for the fun of COVID-19 world that we all live in. We can discuss who is at fault and all that stupid stuff but we will not.
 That’s up to you the listener or the reader to decide. Anyhow I signed in the work got working and pretty much the 
 computer was running really slow today it was driving me half bonkers. With one of my files all the information disappeared I’m glad 

 it didn’t happen before I had to turn it in but it was weird how I saw the information for a second and it just wiped itself out in front of my 
yes I somewhat freaked out but knew 

  had to come up with some kind of solution so I came up with something and turned 
on something to my supervisor. Yes another day another day 

 orking indoors. Feeling like a dilapidated home slice but at least I’m healthy 

 nd I’m not sick from the Covid. Just waiting for November already. Oh I 

 rote out with Pat to drive Lis home in New Jersey this evening. He can  

pen the front door to pay the tolls so I’m sure to come in and sit next to

 his dog and shoot the shit with both Pat and Lis on the way out and then 

 ust with Pat in the front seat on the way back it’s more fun than a barrel of monkeys sauce

No comments: