Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday, July 23: Working in Center City w/ Friend. Humping Along


Well I got up just when the alarm  Was sounding. I decided that today I would go down to Center City work with my friend Mike. I happen  to hear Pat and his dog going down the steps and 

 sked him if he was going to work now and he said yes. He was willing to give him a ride if I bought  him some Red Bull so that was a fair deal. I got a Pepsi for lunch and he got a 

 ed Bull. We drove down the road and it was really hazy and foggy on the way 

 own market Street is  owards 15th St. I was traded for not having my 

 ipper and my belt sticking out. Anyway, he drop me off and I realize Mike had 

 n appointment so I hung out outside till about 9 o’clock when he told me that his appointment 



 as over. I remember the last time interrupted that kind of appointment it was not good. Anyhow I got set 

 or work and realized I didn’t bring my charging cord with me. That’s a long story. 

 asically I do use my extra one has a current one because one of the courts 

 ot damaged. I’ll have to get the Apple store something. Anyway I finished 

 y new project and got asked about it an old project and moved it right along. I had to do one more errand downtown. I have to down 15th St. and dropped off COVID-19 related material. Afterwords I went to Starbucks and got a medium coffee.

 This medium coffee is awfully big but I’m gonna drink it anyway and pretend I’m in my routine of going to a 
meeting and drinking coffee.I’m hoping
 to do yoga for the first time in 3 1/2 weeks. I just haven’t been in the mood at all not at all. I really miss going to the studio and gave me a Destiination. 
I need  that helped me get started. Well I 

 as checking out YouTube after I got home. This one CNN reporter is

 really good. I forgot her name but I put 30 YouTube video in here. Trump talks
about his cognitive test again with some guy who is supposedly a doctor. This guy is a total sick a fan of Trump and thinks Fauci should’ve shut up in May instead of being 

  doom and gloom and thought the world health organization were a bunch of alarmist back in March. It’s a sight to see this video for sure. I came

 home and got two phone calls one I picked up in one I didn’t because I’m still preparing food as of 9:08 PM. I got two very large packages today. I brought them in and then Pat said goodbye because he was going to work since he spent a lot of time with the mechanic today. One of them is the juice and one of them I believe is the paper towels so I got enough paper towels to hurt somebody with. At least the recyclables so I won’t have to deal with paper towels any more for a while

No comments: