Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Wednesday, July 1: Quiet Work at Home🏡



Well I thought about getting up extra early for my pet sitting. I went back to sleep and the next thing you know was 8:45 AM. It was quite unbelievable. I got ready to work and then during 

break decided I needed to go take care of these dogs because it would be a hot mess if I didn’t. Fortunately 

 hat was going to work late so I got a ride with him going here. To Cedar Avenue. It wasn’t

 too messy when I got in but I definitely have to buy wavy pads because I couldn’t find any any in any of the 

 torage places I was told a lot. I have to water the garden but I end up forgetting. They were in some kind of 

 iniature greenhouse is. It’s made of plastic green plastic it is. And then returned home theater 64 in the Market

 Frankford line. I hate to catch up to some emails about different reports

 all day long. The reports were due today July 1. It turned out that not everybody turned in their stuff but most of them did. The car fares are all done except for two of them. I’ll check again tomorrow. I did not hear from 
my supervisor at all today. Tomorrow I’m sure will be a different story. Well the pandemic has seen rise in cases all over the country. 

 The only places that are doing well are New York Connecticut and I believe New Jersey but I’m not sure. Trumps getting peppered about the bouncy that the Russians gave the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan. He’s denying it making all kinds of stupid ass excuses as normal. We have to 

 ork I hung out at home for a little while and actually did a little cleaning of the kitchen and ordered a whole bunch of food and toiletries from Amazon. It was at least $100 worth 

 f food items such as super coffee, three boxes of cereal, a case of my favorite juice, dishwashing detergent laundry detergent etc. etc. 
These were things
 that were bulky that they don’t find a total ran on the subway.  ou have 

 o think ahead of time at least a week before the stuff gets delivered. One of my boxes of cereal is showing up tomorrow. 

No comments: