Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tuesday, July 21: A Nothing Day! Coin Shortage


Hello. I’m writing this do you state that today was really a nothing day a nothing burger see my tag. I work I didn’t get in trouble. That’s the
 good part of the day. I’m not saying the day was bad because wasn’t a bad day all I’m saying is give peace a chance. Anyhow, I worked  at home and got one of these reports and thank you God for baby 

 esus for that. I don’t think I went out all day today.
 The The central air-conditioning makes it very 
 convenient to remain 
inside as well as COVID 19 of course. Our wonderful president
inally said it was patriotic to wear a mask. I’m so tired of Trump obviously and Aldi enabler‘s and folk to make 

 xcuses for them. -15 points ahead of Trump but as a Democrat we know

 that no lead is safe. Check out 1988 with the coccus and 2016 with Hillary Clinton for 

 eference. I was supposed to do an errand with Larry but Pat‘s car 

 roke down and of course the mechanic didn’t have it ready on time. Pat often states
 if the guy will just say it’s “it’ll be ready tomorrow.“ Just to get the people out of his. 
place I didn’t read the book about Manny or unable to love I just watch YouTube videos I was feeling kind of blah today. I was really looking 

 orward to getting the errand done that I didn’t get done. And I was frustrated. It’s been pretty warm but then again it is July in the big city or at least in the little town of upper Darby/Millbourne Pa

No comments: