Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday, July 24: 👁 Time. It’s That Time of the Month @ Work


Hello. I started my morning emailing/texting Pat my paper. He responded and 
 then drove off to work. It’s the end of the 

 onth. My job gets its period.  At least I have Motrin, for that. 🤣 anyway, it’s pretty cloudy outside. I’m gonna get picked up from home 
and B whisked off in a 

 nmarked Toyota and pick up some provisions for survival. I have a feeling this blog posting is going to be one of the weird ones if that it’s possible. Yesterday 

  dug up an old paper I wrote back in 2003 when I was going to Widener for graduate school. It’s about 

 est Philly/ University city getting historical district. That effort failed and you can see the results in some of the buildings that are being built. They are all generic rectangle shaped boxes. They remind me of the 
 place is built up in Fishtown and Northern liberties. Then of course there’s Sarah Cooper who is a comedic genius. She lip-synch’s Trump saying stupid shit. I   think this one is even better than the 

one  when he  talked about bleach helping 
 o get rid of the coronavirus. I wish I could put this on YouTube so I could have the video live on the screen. Instead I put a screenshot of her reacting to  he statement about passing a diagnostic test. Speaking of Trump. He’s sending out federal troops to Portland. That is only made the 
 protest bigger and more invigorated. Yes they have been out for 50 days that’s the right to protest. Trump sent out some goons who  Arrived in Portland . weren’t
trained with no name tags or identification. Check out the baseball game.

 Baseball just started at 60 game  season. Check out the picture of the Dodgers game. They have fakeaudience in the background. How weird. Then again 

 020 has been very weird. I finished one report for the week but there’s still one 

 ore week left of July. Anyhow I took a nap after work and got up 

 nd headed out to Ardmore. I first picked up some items including some perishables. I ended up ordering some vegetarian 
food at Hip City Veg.  Got myself a vegetarian 

 heesesteak it was really good I was really hungry. I watched a Netflix show 

 alled Hell on Wheels. It’s a Netflix series started in 2016. The other movie 

 as a German flag I had this great radical group. Only watched half 

 f it. It was interesting but I was tired and it’s time to go to sleep



No comments: