Thursday, July 09, 2020

Thursday, July 9: I Play “You Don’t Need THAT Man.”


I had a weird dream that I was showing work at a gallery.  The photo I put up would change automatically. It’s not what I wanted but that’s 
that I got!! I was slacking around and I was in a hurry to find

 my car/truck. I remember I was running and I was running too fast.  I ended up accelerating into some woods. My momentum was  so great that I ran into the woods.  I was really 

 ucky that stop my momentum and didn’t fall to the water.  The forest was called the Regency Forest and the trumps owned it. I was trying to get back to the gallery in time that’s all I remember. And then woke up approximately

 6:45 AM and had breakfast. Pat came in and noticed the smell. The smell was from my feet I didn’t tell him that he thought it was the laundry. He found out his air conditioner felt filter was completely full of hair and that’s why his apartment upstairs was so hot last night. He wasn’t going to go to work but he may go to Home Depot sometime after eight but I didn’t feel like waiting to find out so I just want to head and caught the train to 46th St. Yes today is the last day of PetSitting. My friend is driving 18 hours from northern Minnesota. I can assume she got up really early before sunrise and hopped on the road. It’s not 8:20 AM

No comments: