Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Tuesday, July 7: Dogs, Work & Visiting a Friend


I set my alarm early so I could get up eat and runoff to West Philadelphia to walk said mutts. It was a lot less boiling hot this morning than it was yesterday morning when I was reaching 90° first thing 

 n the morning. I took care of the dogs and took the 64 to the EL back home. From there I started work and had assignment to figure  out new referrals that people are making

 now that the state has eased up on COVID restrictions. The office was going to close open up on July 13 but they have moved it back since the number of cases shot up in Pennsylvania today. New Jersey is making people have to quarantine from 

 elaware but not from PA as of yet. so apparently states are keeping other states visitors from coming unless you want to hang out and do nothing for two weeks. I think a valid negative test ought to be good cover but 

  lot of people are getting tested I suppose I don’t know many people who’ve gotten tested but then again I have not asked many people. I slog through the workday. I also 
signed up for the new VPN network.

 I hadn’t signed up for the first one so things got very confusing for a 

 ood chunk of the day trying to call help and get help with the VPN. Email 

 nstructions told me I was next in line to sign up for the VP had. Pat 

 idn’t work today we went to the Wissahickon. One day I’ll play hooky and go with

 them but I just took off yesterday and I’m leaving early tomorrow so really not a good idea. 

  have an appointment tomorrow I have the retirement counselor the following day over the phone. And then 

 eaded on down to New Jersey via the EL the Petco and then the route for four of us. This bus does take me pretty close here in 
 Merchantville New Jersey which is part of Pennsauken Township. The bus left on time you couldn’t buy your tickets with a human being you had to 

 uy it through the machine and only one of them was working. Fortunately there 

 as not  a long line.  The area she lives is very nice.  
We took a 4 mile walk around and I got pretty warmed up. It’s been a while since I walked with somebody as fast as her. Larry walks pretty fast but he doesn’t walk 4 miles at a clip. We’re ordering Indian takeout. We ordered the 

 akeout and her meal was hotter than mine even though mine said extra spicy by the symbol of a hot pepper and hers didn’t. Mine was really good I enjoyed it. Hers was tasty and very very spicy. I Decided to find out when the 

 uses are running and realized that one bus was running in about seven minutes and the other one is running at eight and after that it wouldn’t be any buses till God knows when. So, we jumped 

 ut in her car and she drop me off to catch the 409. Well I missed the 409 and fuck the 404. The 404 does run another hour and that’s what I think I looked at but it’s just as well because I have the animals to feed. We hung

 out and enjoyed the food was nice to see her again after many months. The house she lives in is very nice and it’s very  Decided to find out when the buses are running 

 nd realized that one pass was running in about seven minutes and the other one is running at eight and after that there  

ouldn’t be any buses till God knows when. So, we jumped out in her car and she drop me off to catch the 409. Well I missed the 409 and caught the 404. The 404 does run another hour and that’s what I think I looked at but it’s just as well because I have the animals to feed. We hung out and enjoyed the food was nice to see her again after many months. The house she lives in is very nice it’s very quiet where she lives in Merchantville NJ. I took the bus all the way into Philly and then call TL at eighth Street walk the dogs talked on the phone back-and-forth came home exhausted ate a bowl of cereal and crashed

No comments: