Thursday, July 30, 2020

Wednesday, July 29: Making Apps and Dinner w/ Freshness


Well I woke up today a lot better rested than I was the other two days. I went to my early morning sunrise zoom meeting and I enjoyed that 
 with my coffee. I ate my cereal and realized on Friday when I get paid I have to order a batch more. It was another hot day in Upper Darby PA. I forgot to take a screenshot of today’s Philadelphia  Inquirer headlines.  when the day passes they don’t save the headlines when you look

 at the previous days headlines. They show up as today’s headlines big fun. Five months ago today

 the United States record his first death from COVID-19 now we’re at 150,000 deaths as of today July 29, 2020. 
 meanwhile Trump is promoting this quack doctor. The media is calling them the tea party doctors.

  Vice President Pence talked to them as well. Trump’s  ginning  up the conspiracy theories again. Hydrocloriquin  is  back in the news and I can’t spell it. This doctor sounds like a witch doctor quite frankly with her demon sex and saying there’s a secure for coronavirus
but they’re not gonna tell us because why?? Oh because the liberals are going to win the election that’s why they’re not telling us everything I forgot. 
I  had my normal computer issues 

 ut nothing horrible. After work, I decided I wanted to use up as 
any  Of my fresh vegetables that I possibly could. I got them from a friend got extra food and I couldn’t turn down free food. So I made probably 

 he best best Indian surprise I’ve ever made. I had mushrooms green peppers tomatoes and then I threw in the Indian stuff that I had remaining. 

No comments: