Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Monday, July 27: Back to Work. Root Canal Etc.


Today’s Monday and I started work at home again. It looks like will be teleworking
for a while unless things radically 

 hange with the coronavirus/COVID-19. I stayed in most of the day because I did supply myself with food and  drink to get me past this point of my life. Well today I decided that I would take the time to change my 

 assword. The deadline is August 1 and I’ve been reading about how

 somehow found it difficult. I tried the old fashioned  alt + Ctl+DEL method 
but that didn’t work. I went to the Facebook page of the SCRU668 teleworking page. This page is all about questions about the working  at home. I think it’s one

 of the best things the union started with this page. You can ask coworkers how to work things  Out without having to call the supervisor  or call the help desk. I got a really good tip which 

 ade it a lot easier than it would’ve been otherwise. I basically go in the top

 left-hand corner of Microsoft outlook and you get all the programs

 that way a lot simpler than going to office.com which is really slow. Well today was my root canal treatment. I went downtown and forcing it wasn’t terribly 

 ot. They found the tooth and it rolled right in and he said the infection was pretty 

 deep. Came back to work and then I was really tired because it my

 mouth was up with a bit sore that’s for sure. Well, when you shut down the computer 

 ven for a little while do you have to login and have the security system

 called your home phone. It kind of made Resuming work a little more difficult than it really needs to be. I guess this is going to be permanent with the new
 password system that they implemented. They were sending  A bunch of emails to get people to sign up before August 1 or get locked 🔒 out! Anyhow 
went to a Zoom

 meeting held in Florida with a group that Larry is in. It was interesting. Larry was speaker 



 There’s was one hard-core nurse woman who didn’t appreciate my



 

 oke after the meeting. She don’t need no man that’s for damn sure. Anyway 

  then talked on the phone for a while on FaceTime. It was a long eventful day but not a bad day is it time to go to sleep take my medicine

No comments: