Sunday, July 05, 2020

Sunday, July 5: Dog Walking and Creeping Slippage


Well I woke up around 9:30 AM this morning. Pat stopped by to see if I was ready to go in 10 minutes. That gave me plenty of time to  get ready and get myself together. As it was I was running a little slow because I realized one of my coffee 

 mugs was cracked and was leaking on the kitchen table Psych found 




 nother one and threw the other one out. We talked about me setting my boundaries.

 Anyhow he got me to there very quickly. And then came to the dogs and they



 kind of did a lot of pooping but most of it was on the fourth so that wasn’t so bad. I now walk him before cleaning up so 

 hey’ll make a mess while they’re waiting for me. They took care of a lot of

 business so that was good. It’s very hot today just hit the mid 90s today. After I

 was done I ran into an old friend I haven’t seen who lives in the neighborhood. We haven’t talked

 in a long long time. She still doing her thing. I remember her from the Mariposa Co-Op. I didn’t realize I had to go back to the dogs  ouse because I left my coffee
 there. I loved it in a very unusual spot but it fit perfectly. I even took a picture of it. Anyhow after I finish walking the dogs I wobbled on over to knock box café f
formally called Earth cup and asked what knockboxes are. A knock box is what the people bang when they make espressos. I have never heard of a coffee shop named that and there’s a lot of names for coffee shops. Anyway, I hung 

 ut there for a while took some photos and then headed on down 

 owards To catch the 21 bus. Before that I went to CVS and picked up a couple 

 f provisions while I was there. I need to drop off another thing of laundry. I also need to transfer some money because I ended up buying six bottles of 

 oncentrated coffee. That Ohta last me a long time. I wrote a couple 

 hecks and I have a check from my last visit to Wills eye floating out there. After

 I did all that coffee drinking and walking her and West Philly I decided

 that I would take the 21 bus back towards my place. When I came back to my 

 lace there was two huge packages from Amazon. That was all 

 he food that I ordered it was quite a supply. It was three boxes of cereal, some super 

 offee, and some mouthwash to name a few things. Well after I had a couple of samosas cooked up I took a
quick nap and then 6 o’clock rolled around and it was time to get ready 

 o be driven by Pat back to West Philly to walk the dogs. We left around 6:30 PM he dropped me off and I walk the dogs. After I walked him I walked around and somehow missed a traffic accident. I think I 

 icked up another friend and went back to my place and I got three 

 ore coffee concentrates and write another check. So now I have three checks outstanding which  Hardly ever happens  

No comments: