Friday, July 03, 2020

Friday, July 3: No Longer Hiding in My Mind


Hello! I,  for some reason I got up early and I’ve noticed upstairs that Pat was shuffling around a lot more than usual. I later found out Lisa 
 stayed over and he was leaving.It was a Val 7:45 AM when I found out he was leaving. So I decided I get up early and walk  the dogs.   It’s  good to get a ride in it just quickens to pace and I can talk to Pat. He was taking Lisa back

  home in New Jersey So he was on his way out anyway. He then was going

 to go to work. He’s been doing a lot of painting and general repair at the 
 hurch he works at. Afterwards I decided to stop at the old Earth cup and get myself a coffee and act like things are normal. Two people are allowed in at one time in less than 2 people a couple then they count as one. I never thought about that 

 ut it’s a COVID-19 kind of thing man. It’s hotter than hell out here at the high was 95° around 4:00 PM. next I  Sauntered  through West Philadelphia and thought about picking 

up the laundry but instead I decided to get myself another coffee at the Green line Café. They 

 ave a thing where you go on their website and order and then you pick it up. Are used “square so they have my credit card 

 nformation so I can pay it pretty quickly. I proceeded to sit around and play on the phone and chill for a while until the sun started setting. I then figured it was time to go fetch the puppies and walk them. I did and it wasn’t

 too messy. I also did an Alexa sweeping up the crumbs and if accumulated from them dropping the dog food all over the place. I then went to cover Kaobbish and  waited 20 minutes and got a few meals. 

  got some different ones because they didn’t have the normal ones that I  usually get I even had a chicken one. I hate that one and it was 

 ery good. Trump is having a gathering on July 3 and Fourth of July  and the governor who is a Trump want to be not requiring masks or social distancing during the event. It is outdoors but still

 regular protocols are not being followed for the sake of their dear leader Trump. 

 hat idiots. What a strange year this is Ben. Morris the grateful dad

 said what a long strange trip it’s been. Yes I’m on my own and with 

 Covid it feels all the same really but at least I have a little bit a time.


No comments: