Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Wednesday, July 8: Working, Making Plans & Dermatology


 I got up and I was very fortunate Pat gave me a ride up to the West Philly Pl. on Cedar Avenue so I get to work on time. That was a good thing. I’m working on this report on how many people turned 
in stuff and apparently a lot of districts didn’t  o that. I’m trying to make a spreadsheet look prettier. It’s really sad that long of a longer whether he was a good guy and I miss him a lot in the past 

 ay way too soon. He also help me with the spreadsheeting

 the Excel spreadsheet. I just talked to my retirement counselor and

 based on what was discussed I plan to leave the state actually December 31, 2021. New Year's Eve will be my offical last day of work. Now if my health gets worse or the job early start sucking



 my ass hole then I'll consider but I lose 5% pension if I don't wait

 till the 31st. Also depends on what's going on with COVID-19 as well

She's really busy with other retirees so I would notify her for months ahead of time. just heard that US coronavirus cases just hit 3 million. The 




US has 5% of the worlds population BUT 25% of the worlds coronavirus cases. We are number 1 !!! We are
number one!😲⚠️😝 I didn’t push the head at work and I had to make my spreadsheet look pretty. It’s a daily referral list. It’s just another new report that I have to do. Of course when I left 

 verybody turned in the report seemingly. I was really surprised. But I shouldn’t of been. I left work 

at 2:30 PM I just got out of the dermatologist office. He removed three growths from my back, my front, and a thing

 on my right ear. I’ll wait to hear the results of the biopsy. I decided that I 

 ould take the train back. You know the computers train. I only had to 

 o to one stop from Overbrook the 30th I I showed her my ticket she said senior and I just 
nodded. So I got to keep my ticket and not pay anything. 

 ’m gonna refill my key card At 30th St. and then I’m gonna head 

 owards the PetSitting. I decided to take
 a detour and get some coffee the only place it was cough that had coffee was the green line at 43rd and Baltimore. So I went there and got a coffee and find a place
 to sit and Clark Park 

 t’s pretty crowded but I’m definitely 6 feet away from the nearest person. I’m 

 onna leave a little bit to walk the dogs. I didn’t want to walk 

 im too early. Little dogs are walked and I didn’t make too much of a mess 



 hich is always a relief for me that’s for damn sure. So I thought I finished t

he dogs I did a walk down towards walnut street caught the 21 bus all the

 way down to 68th St./Melbourne. I then made some pasta leftovers 



 that I had. I also got from Amazon eight jars of pasta sauce and Listerine mouthwash from Amazon.

No comments: