Monday, July 20, 2020

Sunday, July 19: A Trip to Millville in the Heat


OK so I woke up and made it motivated as usual in this time of COVID-19. Almost makes me dream of having product 19 for us for breakfast  so I could get moving and grooving. You 

 now like in the old days from 1919 or 2019 that is. Anyhow I got up and ate breakfast and lounged around a bit reading YouTube videos and looking at Facebook which is becoming more polluted every day. I admit I’ve 

 ontributed a little bit of pollution but I try not to do too much. I woke up and made it motivated as usual in this time of COVID-19. Almost makes me dream of having product 19 for us  for breakfast so I could get moving and grooving. You know like

 in the old days from 1919 or 2019 that is. Anyhow I got up and ate breakfast 

 nd lounged around a bit reading YouTube videos and looking at Facebook 

 hich is becoming more polluted every day. I admit I’ve contributed

 a little bit of pollution but I try not to do too much. Anyhow Pat 

 ot back from catching the van and he was running a little bit late but I  took a shower late because I know that is slow and getting moving sometimes. So we got some 

 rinks since it was hot out and headed on down to Millville. Went to Magis first and

 moved a couple of things. We then went to 112 E. Pine and picked up a couple things from there. They’re 

 upposedly interested buyer and it’s up to the bank whether going to accept  it. Prayer! 

 nyhow thank God there was a breeze which made it not quite as hot. I had 

 Super coffee to get me by plus ice tea. We ended up making two trips the move was 

 verall very successful. We then got back
 towards our place just as it got dark. Thanks went pretty smoothly on the most part that’s for sure. I’m very thankful that there was a breeze. The place is small but I’m sure she’ll make
plenty of room for it. It was hot but it was very pretty

 outside. It’s always a trip driving through Millville and it’s environs I am 

  spent a decade living down there until you live somewhere you really don’t 

 now the place. That’s my experience at least.                                                 I just said it’s some photos right here enjoy them







No comments: