Monday, June 01, 2020

Monday, June 1: Civil Unrest. Trump Inflames. I Work



I woke up in Ardmore and had some coffee. It was really hard to get out of bed. I didn’t actually get out of bed till 730 when I reset the alarm for 7:08 AM. I was pretty tired from laughing my butt 
off last night. I was pretty tired but I worked on my reports the entire day. I had to spend time trying to do gure out what reports went where in shit. Meanwhile the protests keep going on and on in DC Philadelphia 
 tc. and then was picked up by Lynne we went to Ardmore for our traditional walk. I enjoyed it very much hi then got driven back home made
 up some pasta ate and then talked on the phone for a while. Trump went on being an asshole as usual and inflaming things but that’s just what he does. He went to a church after he had peaceful protesters teargassed  so he could have a photo op with the Bible  He’s such an asshole I can’t even  elieve it the guy can win on a record of his what hope do we have I watched part of a video and then went to sleep and stuff it was an OK day as far as I know as far as I know it was an OK day I don’t know what else to say good night

No comments: